Ryan E. Decker
Ryan E. Decker is a co-founding partner of Gerkin & Decker, P.C. He is a Western Michigan University honors graduate and earned his Juris Doctorate degree from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. Prior to opening Gerkin & Decker, Mr. Decker worked for a domestic litigation law firm where he specialized in family law matters. His primary focus and passion remain in family law, where he dedicates most of his practice to handling divorce, custody, parenting time, and support-related matters. Other areas of practice include estate planning, civil litigation, debt collection, and personal injury law.
A constant student of the law, Mr. Decker ensures his clients are provided with the most up-to-date legal strategies to achieve their desired outcomes. Mr. Decker currently resides in Livingston County with his wife, who teaches special education in the Howell public school system, and their three children.
- Western Michigan University, B.A., Cum Laude
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D.
- State of Michigan
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan Family Law Section
- Livingston County Bar Association
- Howell Area Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Livingston Interdisciplinary Professional Association (L.I.P.A.)