Real Estate Attorneys
Before You Buy or Sell Livingston County Property, Get Legal Advice.
Due to the comparatively high cost of real estate transactions and the complexity of the legal documents involved in real estate matters, you are always best advised to seek legal counsel when real estate is involved. We represent buyers, sellers, homeowners, business owners, real estate developers, homeowner associations, landlords, tenants and other individuals and entities with a variety of real estate issues.
Gerkin & Decker, P.C. can assist you with:
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Review of real estate contracts and closing packages
- Drafting loan documents
- Drafting deeds and transfer documents
- Drafting and reviewing purchase agreements
- Actions to enforce contracts and agreements involving real estate
- Quiet title actions
- Property and boundary line disputes
- Easement issues
- Lien disputes
- Drafting and reviewing residential and commercial lease documents
- Landlord tenant disputes
- Variance, zoning and land use matters
- Foreclosures and short sales
- Covenants and Restrictions for Subdivision and Condominium developments
- Homeowner Association disputes, enforcement and collection
To see how Gerkin & Decker, P.C. can help you with your real estate transaction in Brighton, Chelsea, Howell, Fowlerville, Fenton and the surrounding areas, call us at (810) 222-6424. You can speak directly to an attorney and understand your rights before you make a decision.